The Purpose of Life

 The purpose of life is different for every single person in the world, some believe that the meaning is to just work until you die, some believe that you have to worship and praise god, some believe that the meaning is to be famous and wealthy. But for me personally, I have multiple meanings of what life is. I am a believer in god and he says to spread the gospel and live life with no fear. But some other part of me is leading me down my athletic path. My heart is with the Lord and my brain is telling me to hoop. But around the age of 12-13 my parents and my grandparents truly broke it down to me on what being a christian athlete is. Since then I figured out an way to praise god and still give buckets on the court. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bell Ringer Aug 29,2022

Class Topic

What We Did In Class